For 2 people [double for 4]
- 20g onion marmalade
- 2 spring onions
- 6 plain tortillas
- 25g agave nectar
- 150g spring greens
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 40g hoisin sauce
- 1tbsps soy sauce
- 15g crispy onions
- ½ cucumber
- 400g chestnut mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 200°C (fan)/ gas 7. Using clean hands, tear the chestnut mushrooms into small pieces and add to a baking tray, trying to spread them out as much as possible. Put the tray in the oven for an initial 10-15 minutes, until they start to brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, to make the smoky dressing add the soy sauce to a bowl with the agave and smoked paprika and stir it all together.
- To make the ’crispy seaweed’, rip the leaves off the spring greens, discard the tough stalks, then layer the leaves over each other, roll them up and finely shred. Add the shredded spring greens to a large baking tray and sprinkle with a very generous pinch of salt, 1 tsp of sugar and a large drizzle of vegetable oil. Give everything a good mix up, then put the tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until crispy.
- Once the mushrooms are starting to brown, remove the tray from the oven and pour over the smoky dressing. Mix it all together and return the tray to the oven for 8-10 minutes further until caramelised.
- While the mushrooms are caramelising, slice the cucumber in half lengthways and scoop out the seeds with a spoon then slice into matchsticks, discard the seeds. Trim, then slice the spring onions lengthways into batons.
- Add the tortillas to a tray and put the tray in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until warmed through. Add the hoisin sauce to a bowl along with the onion marmalade and mix it all together.
- Once the mushrooms have caramelised, divide the mixture evenly between the warmed tortilla wraps. Dollop over the sticky hoisin sauce, pack with cucumber matchsticks, spring onion batons and garnish with crispy ‘seaweed’ and crispy onions. Serve the wraps with any remaining veg on the side.
Recipe shared belongs to Gousto, to find out more information or recipes ideas, visit https://www.gousto.co.uk.