2 large peppers
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
80g wholegrain couscous
30g sundried tomatoes, drained & chopped
40g vegan feta
2 handfuls spinach chopped
1/2 unwaxed lemon, juiced
1 tsp oregano
110ml vegan vegetable stock (or ¼ vegan stock cube in 110ml water)
2 heaped tbsp Lizi’s High Protein Granola
A handful of fresh parsley to garnish
METHOD TO MAKE SERVE 2
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius. While that heats up, cut the peppers in half, taking out the seeds and any white bits.
- Place on a deep baking tray, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes and be careful not to burn.
- While the peppers are cooking, place the whole grain couscous in a bowl. Heat the vegetable stock in the microwave for 2 minutes and pour onto the couscous. Cover and leave to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the couscous is cooked, fluff up with a fork. Combine couscous with chopped sundried tomatoes, chopped spinach and lemon juice. Add a splash of oil to the couscous to lightly coat.
- Take peppers out of the oven and fill them with the couscous mixture.
- In a bowl, combine the passata, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Add to the base of the dish, filling the areas surrounding the peppers. Bake for a further 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top each pepper with vegan feta and Lizi’s High Protein Granola. Place under the grill for the 2-3 minutes or until the feta is golden.
- Serve topped with a few leaves of fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!
Recipe shared belongs to Lizi’s, to find out more information or recipes ideas, visit https://https://www.lizis.co.uk.