- 1 can of no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed (or 350g cups cooked)
- 340g The Groovy Food company Organic Date syrup
- 64g cup unsweetened cocoa powder (Vegan)
- 96gcup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Handful pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- 50g Vegan dark chocolate pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper (or use a silicone cake pan).
- Combine the beans, date syrup, and cocoa powder in a food processor; process just until smooth. Add the oats, baking powder, and baking soda; process just until combined.
- Spread batter into the prepared cake pan. Sprinkle with pistachios and chocolate pieces (if using). Bake for 35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges.
Healthly Brownies with all the taste cues.
For more info visit https://www.groovyfood.co.uk