- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 150g cherry tricoloured tomatoes, halved
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 100ml vegan vegetable stock
- 300g dried orzo pasta, cooked
- Small handful of dill fronds, finely chopped
- 300g frozen peas
- 75g black olives
- 200g vegan feta cheese, cut into chunks
- Chopped dill
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200Cfan/Gas 7.
- Heat a large heavy based frying pan. Add the olive oil and heat over a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and tomatoes and fry until slightly soft. Stir in the lemon zest, oregano and vegetable stock. Season with some salt and pepper and cook for around 3 minutes.
- Then stir through the cooked orzo and add the dill, peas and black olives, and check the seasoning. Stir again and top with the vegan feta. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until the Feta has just started to colour.
- Scatter over some more chopped dill to serve.
Tip: this dish is also lovely with toasted pine nuts or sunflower seeds.
Recipe shared belongs to Yes Peas!, to find out more information or recipes ideas, visit https://peas.org.